Who Is Miriam Nicklaus?
Miriam moved to Tallahassee from Charlotte, North Carolina in 1982 to attend graduate school at Florida State University. She fell in love with Tallahassee’s beautiful canopy roads, mild weather, breathtaking spring colors, majestic live oak trees, and friendly people. Miriam married in 1984 and, with her husband, raised two children in this community.
Miriam’s career has included serving as the Assistant Dean of Students and Panhellenic Advisor at Florida State University and coordinating a grant funded peer education program at Tallahassee Community College. The Tallahassee community is very important to Miriam and she wants to share her knowledge of this beautiful city with you!
Miriam believes in not just having dreams but making them come true! During your Real Estate transaction, Miriam will LISTEN to you, WORK HARD for you, and take the ACTION needed to help you realize your dream!
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro: B.S. in Home Economics
- Florida State University: MS in Education: Counseling and Human Systems
- The Real Estate School: Real Estate Sales Associate Certificate
- Armor Realty of Tallahassee Superstar Training
- Ongoing training provided by the Tallahassee Board of Realtors
Organizations & Honors
2017 President, Tallahassee Board of Realtors
2017-18 Attorney Realtor Committee, Florida Realtors
2016 President Elect, Tallahassee Board of Realtors
2014 Secretary, Tallahassee Board of Realtors
2018, 2017 Top 100 Production, Tallahassee Board of Realtors
2017 Armor Realty Superstar Award
2016, 2014, 2013, 2011, 2009, 2008 TBR Top 20% Production
2015 TBR Top 10% Production
2008 Armor Realty Rookie of the Year
Member, Tallahassee Chamber of Commerce
Leadership Tallahassee Class 29
Florida Realtors Board of Directors, Director 2015 & 2016
National Association of Realtors, Delegate 2016
FSU Division of Student Affairs Outstanding Leadership Award and Star Award for Special Achievement
1) I believe the value of my Real Estate business in not measured in dollars but rather the integrity of my services.
2) I believe professionals guided by honesty, integrity, flexibility, fairness, and excellence best serve customers. These principles guide all of my decisions and activities.
3) I believe that trained professionals that know the details of each transaction best serve the customer. My expertise is my greatest asset. I will pursue educational opportunities in order to further my knowledge and keep current on the law and current trends in Real Estate.
4) I believe in customer-driven creative, quality solutions.
5) I believe in maintaining a positive work environment by treating others with dignity and respect.
6) I believe that time is an important and costly commodity and having systems in place for all that I do will save time and money.
7) I believe in constantly improving the service I offer by evaluating my performance after each transaction.
8) Once a person buys or sells though me, they will be my customer for life and I will follow up with them throughout the coming months to earn their repeat business and referrals.
9) I believe in giving back to the community by supporting non-profit agencies both financially and by providing in kind services.
10) I believe Real Estate is a business and must be profitable to continue.
CRS : Certified Residential Specialist
SRES : Senior Real Estate Specialist
E-Pro Designation Certification
GRI : Graduate Real Estate Institute Designation
SFR : Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource
CHMS : Certified Home Marketing Specialist
AHWD : At Home With Diversity
CLG : Certified Leadership Graduate